Your nightmares come to life in felt and song.
Robopocalypse: The Musical!
Coming in 2018
Banks. Bridges. Cars. Artificial intelligence will be running all of them before long. But what happens when it all goes wrong?
Hilarity ensues, complete with singing puppets.
Follow our Puppeteers for Fears Facebook page for the latest updates.
Puppeteers for Fears is an Ashland, Oregon based theater company specializing in original puppet horror musical comedy.
It is the only all-original, all-local theater company between the Bay Area and the Willamette Valley, and was voted Best Non-OSF Theater Company by The Rogue Valley Messenger.
Performances are held in rotating venues, and the company tours regionally with a full cast and a live band.
Shows are R-rated, and not intended for children—unless they’re awesome.
Puppeteers for Fears is made possible with generous support from…
Mary Lou Gross at Gateway Real Estate
The Rogue Bicycle
Hilltop Music Shop
The Rogue Valley Messenger
Anderson Auto Body & Paint
Rogue Valley Community Television
Interested in joining this list of smart, good-looking, successful folks as a Puppeteers for Fears sponsor? Contact us at PuppeteersForFears@gmail.com or using the contact page.
You can also support Puppeteers for Fears by making a tax-deductible donation.
“Hilarious… a must see.”
– The Siskiyou
• Puppeteers for Fears wins “Best Non-OSF Theater Company” in The Rogue Valley Messenger’s Best of the Rogue Valley 2017
• Review of “Cattle Mutilation: the Musical” in The Siskiyou
• “A Horrifically Romantic Comedy” – The Rogue Valley Messenger on “Cthulhu: the Musical”
• Cthulhu on the KOBI morning show
• Interview about “Cthulhu: the Musical” on Jefferson Public Radio
• “Cthulhu: the Musical” featured in The Siskiyou Daily News
• Puppeteers for Fears’ search for new cast members on KTVL
• “‘Cattle Mutilation: the Musical’ to Feature New Music from Members of The VAM Commanders” – The Rogue Valley Messenger
• Puppeteers for Fears’ Halloween debut in Sneak Preview
“I don’t even like puppets, but that was some next-level puppet shit.”
– Susan, audience member